We're hiring: sales/business development manager
Elsie May’s Electric Lounge is expanding! We’re looking for a Sales & Business Development Manager to join our family run café, bar & bakery and can maximise on sales across the business.
This role would suit someone who is dedicated, loves a challenge and has a real passion for food good quality food and delicious drink. You should have the ability to generate sales as well as develop excellent relationships with clients, customers and the team.
If you are a driven, hardworking and self motivated person with exceptional attention to detail, then Elsie May’s Electric Lounge is the place for you.
You would ideally be an experienced Sales & Business Development Manager with previous experience of working in the food, drink and/or hospitality industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee, manage and deliver the sales strategy for Elsie May’s
- Work with the General Manager and Head Baker to develop sales opportunities, products and maintain production levels
- Manage clients and maintain the highest level of customer service in order to meet demand effectively and manage expectations
- Identify opportunities to grow the business, and develop a good pipeline of regular orders
- Write customer proposals and contracts, agreeing suitable pricing and production strategy with the General Manager and Head Baker
- Ability to work to KPIs, analyse and share sales reports with other members of the team
- Understand how to manage and set food profit margins
- Must have a current & clean drivers licence
- Assist and attend suitable markets and trade shows as and when required
- Designated keyholder
- Over two years experience in a sales/business development role in the food, drink and/or hospitality industry
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Organised and capable of multi-tasking with attention to detail
- Proven track record in increasing and generating sales
- High standards of personal hygiene and personal appearances
- Ability to write proposals and understand sales data
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work as part of team
- Excellent time management
- Must have access to a vehicle with a current & clean drivers licence
- Strong industry knowledge in food, drink & hospitality
Contract type: Full time, permanent contract - 40 hours per week
Salary: up to £24,000 per annum