Like many businesses, we’ve had to make a few changes to follow government guidelines and help reduce the spread of Covid-19.
We are doing our best to stay safe during the Coronavirus pandemic. We will be reviewing the government policies and updating where necessary but if you have any questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Please read below for more information on some of the changes we've made to keep you and our team safe.
- From Wednesday 2 December, we're delighted to be reopening the café for dine in but the bar will remain closed for now. We're also still open for takeaway and you can order by popping in, by phoning us on 01480 472683 or through the website.
- Please wait at the main entrance for a member of the team will greet. If you are eating in, please remain at your table unless you need the toilet. Table service is now compulsory so a member of team will come to you to take your order. If you are getting a takeaway, you'll be asked to wait in our garden until your order is ready.
- You must wear a mask upon entering, when leaving and when you go to the toilet. You are not required to wear a face covering when seated.
- We now have a one way system through the building so you come in through the front doors and leave via the secret garden.
- Where possible, doors will be propped open so you can walk freely through the building without touching any surfaces.
- There are hand sanitiser stations by the front door and on the counter - please use them when entering.
- All our staff will be wearing face masks and there is now a screen across the counter.
- To minimise contact, we are now only accepting card and contactless payments and aren't taking cash.
- A maximum of six people from one household (or support bubble) only can sit together.
- Please observe the social distancing guidelines at all times.
- You can book a table as normal but we’ll only be taking bookings for tables inside - tables outside will be on a first come first serve basis.
- We will also be asking for your name and phone number in line with the government’s ‘test and trace’ policy and the QR code for the NHS app will be available to scan on tables.
- Once you have sat at a table, please do not change tables without asking a member of staff first. We have a limited amount of tables and have to follow a strict cleaning procedure after people have sat at a table.
- We're delighted to be reopening the café for eat in customers from Wednesday 2 December. Our opening hours will be 9.30am until 3.30pm Tuesday to Saturday.We're also still open for takeaway and you can order by popping in, by phoning us on 01480 472683 or through the website.
- We are now operating table service only. Please wait at the main entrance to be seated and a member of the team will show you to a table. Once you are seated, please remain at your table unless you need the toilet. Please do not come up to the counter as we will be unable to serve you.
- Due to the 1m+ social distancing, we now have limited space for buggies or pushchairs at tables inside. However, there is space outside undercover to park them and we have highchairs available. You're very welcome to sit outside with the buggy depending on availability.
- If you would prefer to takeaway, either pop in and order or give us a call during opening hours on 01480 472683.
- We’re still doggy friendly and have plenty of treats available behind the counter for our furry friends.
- The bar is currently closed. However, we do have cocktail kits for you to takeaway. Please contact us for more information.